Avixena Population Health Solutions is a SaaS provider of evidence-based population health management tools that are designed to prevent costly and unnecessary hospital readmissions, and facilitate post-discharge care.
Our mission is to help your organization prevent unnecessary costs and improve patient outcomes.
Avixena Population Health Solutions provides real-time state of the art Population Health Management support systems via Cloud-based mobile devices for Health Systems, Payers and Physicians.
- State of the art assessment tools that accurately identify individuals who are at high risk for readmission or preventable complications
- Comprehensive set of post-discharge and outpatient care tools and surveys
- Simple and intuitive apps
- Extremely cost effective SaaS based subscription programs and licenses
- Paradigm shift from compliance-based activities to creation of actionable care plans
- Real-time, cloud-based mobile apps that are device agnostic and can be simultaneously accessed by multiple providers
- All apps development include re-engineered processes rather than automating paper-based activities
- Tools that are not based on the claims information or Legacy Systems
- Tools that help identify at-risk patients
- Reporting capabilities
- System access will be available to patients and caregivers. The products are designed with the premise that most can be used by lay and non-clinical persons.
- HIPAA compliance
- Coming soon: Integration with Epic and EHR connectivity
Avixena is for
- Health Systems The hospital industry has the largest exposure to the negative financial impact of re-admissions. However, the majority of health systems lack a well-articulated vision statement that focuses on improving patient care, and describes how technology can help achieve this objective. As a result, there is very limited use of mobile devices which only includes communication and patient locations.
- Health Plans Medicare Advantage health plans have the second largest financial exposure relative to readmissions but nonetheless, the use of smart phones and mobility devices for healthcare initiatives is almost non-existent in the health insurance industry.
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) that participate in Medicare Shared Saving Program (MSSP) These ACOs have tremendous exposure to the financial impact of readmissions.
- Self-Funded Employers Employee Health benefit is the second highest cost expenditure for US businesses. Escalating healthcare costs directly affect the competitiveness and financial health of all segments of US industries.
- Industry consultants and advisors