All Avixena Apps Feature
Design and Development
- All Apps are first in their class and there are no comparable products in the market.
- Theses Apps cover the entire post-acute care spectrum.
- The Apps are evidence-based and remain up to date with contemporary medical literature.
- Leading clinicians and healthcare executives have contributed to development of the Apps.
- Each question has been statistically tested, validated, and weighted so that it can be taken into account for scoring.
- Surveys capture and quantify social determinants of health factors.
- All Apps have been designed to be simple and most of them can be completed by nonclinical and lay people.
- Demographic info can be entered, scanned from patient band, accessed via EHR.
- Surveys may be edited by multiple members of a team.
- Fill in the demographics once and the information is carried to all other Avixena apps.
- Simple tap or click to select answers.
- Simple pop-up help which will reduce confusion and misinterpretations.
- Apps can be customized based on your needs.
- Our goal is that a survey should not take more than 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Most surveys have a scoring methodology that allows comparison with previous assessments.
- Assists the clinicians with accurate identification of patient͛s risk status, and promotes deploying of the appropriate resources and the delivery of the care at appropriate level of care.
- Print or electronically share survey results and findings with patient, practitioners and other care providers.
- Allows data mining and system learning.
- Also allows capturing relevant comments and observations.
Action oriented and not static
- Several Apps automatically create suggested action plans.
- Surveys can be saved in provisional or final format. The provisional format can allow the reviewer or other reviewers to complete the survey at different times; the provisional format also allows the reviewer to operate in a simulation mode with immediate feedback regarding the effectiveness of the planned interventions, and improve care outcomes.
- Cloud based system will allow you to recuperate lost data if disconnected.
- Administrative capabilities are currently not available with other existing systems.
- Can generate standard and ad hoc reporting that serve as an early warning system.
- Track usage and accountability, and efficiencies.
- Avixena system can house all patients' surveys in one location.
- Avixena system can be the central repository of other information that is usually not stored in the EHRs.
- Will assist with regulatory compliance and auditing.
- Eliminate waste, reduce costs, improve patient, provider and staff morale.
- Prevent penalties and undesirable public reporting.